We are a remarkable team, working together to help make Action for Children work.
"What I do makes a difference. What my colleagues do makes a difference and we work together to make that difference"
Every child and young person in the country has a safe and happy childhood and the foundations they need to thrive.
We protect and support young people by:
Providing practical and emotional care and support.
Ensuring their voices are heard.
Campaigning to bring lasting improvements to their lives.
‣ Committed to learning learning and sharing knowledge
‣ Building trust and showing respect for others, listening to their opinions and ideas
‣ Striving to be the best we can be in our roles
‣ Making decisions based on best evidence to make children and young people safe
‣ Taking ownership for what we do and being open and transparent when things go wrong
‣ Championing diversity and inclusion to ensure everyone feels welcome and valued
‣ Being positive and proud about the great work that we do in Action for Children
‣ Confidently and compassionately showing we care about children and young people
‣ Celebrating success and recognising the contribution of others
We are passionate about all children having a safe and happy childhood
We are ambitious for children and young people
We collaborate internally and externally with other organisations to get the best outcomes for children
We strive to ensure all children are included. We don’t ask ‘if?’. We ask ‘how?’