Fixed Term Contract (12 months) – Full-Time – 35 hours per week
c£36,000 per annum
Brilliant benefitsWe offer 29 days holiday plus public/bank holidays, flexible maternity, adoption and paternity packages, pension scheme where we contribute up to 7%, an employee discount portal and much more
You will provide day to day line management of the administrative teams to support our national maintenance, statutory compliance, waste and fleet contracts, through effective upkeep of the property database. This post will also have facility responsibility for Watford head office and central London office in Holborn ensuring all hard and soft services are delivered to the required standard.
You will make a difference by:
- Supporting the development and implementation of the internal business continuity plans, working closely with tenants to advise on their own needs and requirements for business continuity, through a flexible approach to work (which might include working outside of normal office hours).
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to all building occupants, including commercial tenants, Action for Children staff and client's representatives, liaising regularly with internal departments and tenants, keeping them informed of all programmed works and services within the building.
- Managing all lettings and terminations of the tenanted parts of the building to meet the needs of the organisation as agreed with ELT and implement suitable reception cover to provide for multi-occupancy of the Watford building.
- Conducting periodic inspections of the premises in conjunction with the Head of Property and liaise with occupiers and tenants to ensure proper compliance with statutory regulations and process all compliance queries and issues.
- Ensuring compliance with Action for Children policy on Health and Safety at work and welfare regulations in respect of property and contractors. Appoint, manage and supervise property suppliers to reduce risk, ensure high quality standards and deliver transparent value for money.
- Working collaboratively and holding meetings with Head of Property Services and Head of Health Safety and Wellbeing to report on all building matters including FRAMs relating to all occupants within the Watford building and ensuring a consistent approach to risk assessments by all occupants.
What are we looking for from you?
- Qualified or working towards membership of BIFM Level 4 and NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in the Facilities Management (FM) sector.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively advising senior managers in FM related issues.
- Excellent budget setting and income and expenditure skills.
- People management experience.
- A competent understanding of business continuity and emergency planning.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
If you need support in applying or have any questions call David Simpson, Recruitment Partner, on 01923 361732 or email email@example.com
We may stop taking applications early than advertised if we find the right person. So, try to get your application in early.
The way we work
We work to make sure every child and young person has the love, support and opportunity they need to reach their potential. If you share the same vision, we want you to join our team. Learn more about our behaviours and values to understand more about the way we work on our Action for Children website.
For safe and happy childhoods
At Action for Children, we protect and support children and young people, providing practical and emotional care and support, ensuring their voices are heard, and campaigning to bring lasting improvements to their lives. Last year, we helped more than 600,000 children and families across the UK.
We are committed to safer recruitment practices to protect our service users; therefore, all applicants are expected to have an understanding of and commitment to safeguarding best-practice.
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, celebrating diversity and working inclusively. We value and welcome applications from anyone with the skills and experience for the role. People with disabilities, and those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities are currently under-represented in our teams. We're working to change this and we particularly welcome applicants from these groups.
England South - Merryfields - £22,700.00
England South - Merryfields - £19,700.00
EDD02 - Blues Programme Worcestershire - £21,100.00
Scotland - Glasgow South Family Support Service - £19,000.00
England South - Homebased - £27,000.00
Technology - Homebased - £27,000.00
Fundraising - Individual Giving - £35,000.00
Scotland - Employability Strategic - ESIF - £25,000.00
England South - The Vines - £11.77