Rugeley, Staffordshire Circa £22,000 pro rata21 Hours – Part-Time
Making sure everything we do runs smoothly.
Staffordshire Emotional Health and Wellbeing service commenced work on 1st April 2020 and comprises 3 main elements Digital support Direct Support and Preventative work and has the support of a small team of Psychologists. The service works with children and young people aged 5-18 years or up to 25 if they have an EHCP or are looked after by the local authority. The service covers the whole of Staffordshire.
We are looking for an Evaluation Officer who will be predominantly be responsible for collecting, preparing and analysing data. You will work alongside the CSM and Service Coordinator to collate, evaluate and produce reports. The Evaluation Officer is a key member of our service. You will play a vital role in providing accurate reporting information for internal and external stakeholders. The Evaluation officer will also, on occasion, support the wider admin team.
During Covid times, we anticipate this role being a combination of home and office working but moving to being office based when the situation allows. We are open to a conversation at interview stage of the hours and days required.
You will make a difference by:
- Developing an in depth knowledge of our current young peoples' database and be able to support others in its use.
- Providing a high level of accurate information.
- Being effective, intuitive, flexible and able to work to deadlines.
- Having a willingness to learn with strong attention to detail and adhere to best practises.
- Demonstrating a sensitive approach to the work that we undertake.
You will need:
- Strong and proficient excel skills are vital for this role.
- Advanced IT Skills and experience of use of various IT systems including MS Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- To be able to integrate within a team but also be prepared to work on your own with various priority requirements.
- Good at prioritising and meeting deadlines with excellent organisation and planning skills.
- You will be a confident communicator, able to converse with senior professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to handle sensitive data.
The way we workWe work to make sure every child and young person has the love, support and opportunity they need to reach their potential. If you share the same vision, we want you to join our team. Have a look at our behaviours and values to understand more about the way we work here.
Rewards We want our employees to feel valued and rewarded for the vital work they do. When you work with us, we'll recognise your efforts with generous annual leave, a comprehensive employer-matched pension scheme and a range of deals and discounts on our dedicated benefits portal. Find out more about our exclusive Action for Children benefits here.
For safe and happy childhoodsAt Action for Children, we protect and support children and young people, providing practical and emotional care and support, ensuring their voices are heard, and campaigning to bring lasting improvements to their lives. Last year, we helped more than 387,000 children and families across the UK.
For any questions about this role, please contact Lynsey.Munro@actionforchildren.org.uk in our recruitment team.
We are committed to safer recruitment practices to protect our service users; therefore, all applicants are expected to have an understanding of and commitment to safeguarding best-practice.Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons particularly people with Disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our workforce.
Northern Ireland - NI Regional Young Carers - £23,000.00
England North - Bedlington CC - £16,824.00
EDD01 - Changing Lives (Derby / Derbyshire) - £34,000.00
EDD02 - Guernsey Youth Housing - £24,000.00
EDD02 - Guernsey Youth Housing - £30,000.00
England South - Kernow Young & Young Adult Carers - £42,100.00
England North - Warwickshire Disability - £9.64